Before we even start, it’s important to remind yourself that a few rolls and some saggy skin are completely normal and healthy. After all, nobody should feel bad about a saggy belly skin after pregnancy or a few extra pounds on the scale.
Remember that life is exactly that, it’s about change and growth, on our minds and of course our bodies as well!
However, if you feel like you’re not confident in your current body and you’re looking into how to get rid of saggy stomach, that’s also totally ok!
As long as you’re doing it for your health, we have no choice but to support it!
That being said, we are here to help you achieve those goals; this is why we are sharing three main ways you can effectively lose weight and belly fat in a short amount of time.
So without any further ado, let’s check some of the best ways to remove saggy belly skin from your life.
1. Fat-Burning Detox Drinks
The ultimate ally you can have to burn that hanging stomach fat is fat burning detox water! Drinking water is good already, so imagine what water can do when mixed with some of the best fruits and vegetables that are known to detox and help with weight-loss. If you’re a lemon type of person, then congratulations, you have the easiest recipe on the menu.
All you need is lukewarm water, half a lemon, and some mint leaves. You can either do this mixture and wait for it to cool down so you drink it throughout the day or, you can opt by taking a “shot” of this drink every morning right after you wake up. Lemon is known to accelerate your metabolism, so drinking it first thing in the morning will only make you burn what you eat way faster. Other ingredients that have the same result are cinnamon, grapefruit, cucumber, and many others. If you’re looking for something with more flavor, you can always try a fat burning detox juice. From carrot to karela juice, the possibilities are endless. Think about your favorite flavor and make it happen by mixing it with other healthy ingredients or simply by adding a yummy aroma to normal water.
2. The Tamayo Arya Method
Tamayo Arya is a professional weight loss specialist that has shared a super simple and effective exercise that will help you with losing belly fat in order for you to see some changes in your belly area. It’s so simple anyone can do it, no matter how old you are! So what do you need to do? First, stretch your entire body. Warm-up a little bit until you start to feel your body get warmer and a faster heartbeat. Now that you’re ready for the exercise, here’s what you should do step by step:
- Stand straight with your arms resting on your hips and place your legs in a wider position than your shoulders. Feet should be facing outwards. Use a yoga mat for a comfortable feel.
- Bend slightly and place your hands on your knees. Don’t worry, you’re supposed to feel the burn.
- Slowly lean forward while you turn your left shoulder to the right and inward. The opposite shoulder goes backward. Hold the position for 3 to 5 seconds and return to the main one.
- Repeat the movement but now focus on the right shoulder. Turn it to the right and inward.
- Always keep your balance and a strong position! The key is focusing on stretching your back and stomach muscles to prevent fat accumulation and, of course, a sagging lower abdomen.
Do this exercise 20 times every day for at least three weeks, and you’ll be able to see results. These results might show up faster when paired up with a good diet.
3. Opt By A Cosmetic Procedure
If you’re looking at how to get rid of saggy belly skin by tomorrow, the only thing that will provide you with the bigger transformations in a short amount of time is either surgeries or cosmetic procedures. And because non-invasive treatments are always preferable, here we give you three examples of what these procedures are and what you can expect from them.
- Chemical peel It consists of removing the outer or first layer of skin, which might be wrinkly and saggy. The peeling of this old skin will leave you with a new skin layer, shinier, healthier, and smoother!
- Laser peeling Laser peeling or ablative laser resurfacing is very similar to the procedure above because it also consists of removing the oldest skin layer. The only difference is that the laser ends up warming up the skin layers underneath, which helps with collagen production.
- RF and Ultrasound treatments Collagen is what keeps the skin tight while maintaining a healthy structure. This is why a lot of these treatments rely on providing extra collagen to the skin. This can also be done through ultrasound energy and safe radiofrequency energy.
These are the main ways you can get rid of a hanging stomach in a short amount of time, but keep in mind that any of these tips are meant to work side by side with a healthy diet and a good workout plan. Of course, you can still do these things without changing your diet or working out, but the results won’t be as amazing as you might expect. It’s always important to incorporate some exercise in your daily life, whether it is an hour at the gym or a 20-minute walk, and of course, paying attention to what you are eating is the best way to count calories and consequently lose weight. Just remember to maintain a healthy state of mind throughout your weight-loss journey. Maintaining a positive attitude is key to lose weight faster, and having fun while doing it!